Microsoft is officially increasing the price of many of their Office products by 15% effective March 1, 2022:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic from $5 to $6 per user,
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium from $20 to $22,
- Office 365 E1 from $8 to $10,
- Office 365 E3 from $20 to $23,
- Office 365 E5 from $35 to $38,
- Microsoft 365 E3 from $32 to $36.
- Various additional products may also be impacted by this increase.
In addition to this across-the-board 15% price increase, Microsoft is adding a 20% premium for month-to-month subscriptions with no term commitment. However, this additional premium can be avoided by engaging in a one-year commitment and pre-paying for the full year upfront.
We have just been made aware that opting in and converting to the annual pre-paid subscription on or before February 1, 2022, will defer both the 15% increase and the 20% month-to-month premium referenced above for one year.
For most clients, we have identified Microsoft 365 Business Premium as the most cost-effective option with the most robust features. Your Account Executive will be happy to discuss the best options for your firm.
If you would like to update your subscription prior to the March 1 deadline, please contact an Innovative Account Executive at 1-800-541-0450 or [email protected].