Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Manager (Austin, TX)
Compensation: 75,000 – 90,000 Annually
Employment type: Full-time
Are you up for a challenge? Our clients face demanding business workflow and complex technology issues. Successful candidates operate on the intersection of these two needs. We are seeking a client-facing consultant that successfully understands these requirements. Strong technical, troubleshooting and analytical skills — combined with a keen ability to communicate well in both verbal and written forms are a must. The candidate must have experience in process development and service efficiency. Six Sigma training is a plus.
The TAC Manager position is responsible for engineer and service request management for our Technical Assistance Center, which is a high-level service desk. This includes facilitating service request escalation, managing team productivity metrics, managing tickets to service level agreements and interfacing with clients to facilitate engineer assignment and client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage service requests, SLAs and engineer metrics
- Facilitate engineer assignment to service requests
- Facilitate technical escalations
- Interface with clients regarding technical issues, engineer assignment and satisfaction
- Provide thorough and excellent technical support to clients as needed
- Use ConnectWise to enter time, review engineer timesheets and maintain service requests
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience 5+ years
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and textual communication skills
- Experience working in a service desk environment
- Experience managing technical teams in a service desk environment
- Experience with using service request ticketing systems, preferably ConnectWise
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Technical experience troubleshooting issues in a Microsoft environment
- Understanding of and experience with networking technologies
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
Our company fosters and encourages a team collaborative environment. We do not operate as islands but as a group of highly skilled team members. Our vision and company goals are to provide best-of-breed technology solutions for our clients while fostering a gratifying work environment for our Engineers.
Why you will love working at Innovative Computing Systems:
- We are not only a team of brilliant Engineers working towards a common goal but are also a family that stands by each other.
- You will work with a great group of people, some of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and expand on both a personal and professional level.
- You will work with many sophisticated and progressive clients throughout North America and beyond.
- You will get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, 401K and more.
- We encourage and promote the individual growth and education of our organization by offering training and certification in the products we implement.
To be considered, please reply with your cover letter, resume and salary history.
- Please use " TAC Manager " in the subject line
- Include Salary Requirements
- Local applicants only
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.