Systems Engineer — Los Angeles
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? Tired of doing the same thing every day?
We are seeking industry professionals who are highly skilled engineers that can understand technology and infrastructure in-depth, think creatively and have the drive and ambition to push their career forward all while creating solid working relationships with our clients.
Our new team member will be an experienced Systems Engineer who will work with a team of other Engineers to support our clients primarily in the Los Angeles and Orange County regions. This position is responsible for designing, planning, implementing and supporting a variety of technologies and systems, both in-person and remotely. They will also be mentoring and training other engineers, providing high level technical support for complex and in-depth technical issues, working closely with current clients and providing pre-sales support.
**Law firm experience a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with sales team and other engineers to design and develop technical solutions
- Install and configure new hardware, software, and network components
- Diagnose, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues and situations with critical thinking skills
- Provide phone, email, and in-person onsite support to a wide variety of clients
- Mentor, coach, and train other engineers
- Learn and work with new technologies on a constant basis
- Complete tasks in a group as well as individually
Proficiency with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- Internet Information Services
- Routers, switches, firewalls, wireless networks
Experience with installing, configuring and supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Workstation imaging software
- Software deployment tools
**At least 5 years of applicable work experience.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Compensation based on salary history and experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.