Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. is proud to sponsor and exhibit at the Association of Legal Administrators' ALA Today: The Virtual Conference on June 25, 2020.
ALA is offering a virtual conference for members, business partners and other legal management professionals during the novel coronavirus pandemic. The conference will include:
- ALA’s high-quality education at your fingertips
- Unique and empowering ALA event experience from the safety of your home/office
- Up to eight hours of accredited education (four hours live, four hours on-demand) — PLUS three BONUS hours of preconference content — with access to all 11 hours of recordings following the event
- Cost- and time-efficient education in these uncertain times
- Opportunities to meet with business partners “live” and discover new solutions for today’s business environment
Stop by the Innovative Computing Systems virtual booth directly by visiting https://alavirtual2020.pathable.co/organizations/qiKufmewot2PL8z5p or through the exhibit hall by visiting the conference at https://alavirtual2020.pathable.co/.
WHAT: Association of Legal Administrators ALA Today: The Virtual Conference
WHERE: Online at https://alavirtual2020.pathable.co/
About Innovative Computing Systems, Inc.
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc., has primarily focused on the technology needs of law firms since 1989, and those skill sets have been sought out by entities such as municipalities, corporate environments and professional services organizations. Innovative Computing Systems takes a best-of-breed approach to all its offerings. Innovative Computing Systems selects only premier technology partners to provide solutions to its clients and is committed to maintaining long-term strategic relationships with them to ensure the highest levels of success, both in productivity and with IT initiatives proper. Learn more by visiting www.innovativecomp.com.