Legal professionals often equate iManage with only document management. What many don’t know is that iManage offers much more. In a reflection of iManage’s “making knowledge work” mission statement, the solution allows you to demonstrate the full value of your experience no matter what device you’re using by giving you the ability to incorporate other sources of analytical and practical data to discover contextually relevant content, expertise, best practices and insights on whatever you’re working on.
Today we'll discuss the fourth and fifth of twelve products offered by iManage that can help legal professionals work collaboratively and intelligently to achieve their goals.
iManage Closing Folders removes the manual, repetitive tasks from legal transaction management so knowledge workers can focus on delivering more value to their clients. Through intelligent automation and collaboration tools, iManage Closing Folders helps knowledge workers run deals with unparalleled efficiency, accuracy and control.
With iManage Closing Folders, knowledge workers can automate repetitive and error-prone tasks to reduce the risk and improve delivery. iManage Closing Folders can also automate complex transactions and workflows so knowledge workers can reduce risk and deliver more profitability. iManage Closing Folders also offers real-time reporting to quickly assess the task and next steps. iManage Closing Folders will help reduce administrative overhead.
Some key features are:
- Powerful and collaborative closing checklists provide visibility into every open task, signature and revision up to the minute;
- Unique Signatures AI technology automatically identifies every signature page and assigns them to the correct party;
- Quickly create branded closing books including all finalized documents, signatures and schedules;
- Native integration with iManage enables end-to-end transaction management on a single platform;
- Comprehensive security and governance on the iManage platform, including need-to-know protections and full audit trail.
Check out this video: iManage Closing Folders
iManage Tracker delivers task and checklist management to improve work visibility, reduce risk, and empower knowledge workers.
iManage Tracker is a unique utility as it organizes all tasks and content at the project level. iManage Tracker is the first and only project-centric task management solution fully integrated with iManage Work. It is the only task management solution where the task panel is accessible from everywhere you work, meaning knowledge workers never have to switch between applications. iManage Tracker is fully integrated into the software that powers your work—Microsoft Office and iManage Work—leaving knowledge workers only one click away from the document or email needed. iManage Tracker provides both a high-level and detailed overview of all tasks, organized at the client, project, user or matter level for better visibility into knowledge workers’ work. Task security is specified by matter and access is governed by iManage need-to-know security to protect sensitive information. iManage Tracker is still in beta with a general release coming in 2022.
Some key features are:
- Organizes all tasks by matter, client or project and provides immediate visibility from everywhere;
- Dynamic workflows to manage review and approval, identify any roadblocks, and manage project status;
- Easily converts emails into tasks with simple drag and drop so assignments are visible in the task list and nothing gets missed;
- Enables one-click access directly from a task to the relevant document or email message;
- Need-to-know security and ethical walls protect unintended disclosure of sensitive information;
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Office tools and iManage Work to reduce time looking for content.
Sharee Schuchardt is a Senior Systems Engineer with Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. With over 15 years of IT experience, she has specialized in iManage support for nearly a decade.
Elizabeth DeLuna, a Systems Engineer with Innovative Computing Systems, Inc., has specialized in iManage support for most of her career.